We have an extensive range of Twin DNA tests. As a result. this means that there are many price options available to you.
The price depends on the type of collection and DNA test you choose. Below, we have provided some examples of what a Twin DNA test could cost based on your choices.
First, there are three types of sample collection service, these are:
- An appointment for your twin test at a DNA Clinic.
- Or, an appointment at a location of your *choice by a mobile collection officer.
- Or, by ordering a DNA twin test self-collection kit.
*geographic and practical limitations may apply for certain requests
Below, we provide some examples based on the three options above.
Appointment based Twin DNA Test prices
First, let’s look at appointments at a DNA Clinic.
If you wanted to book a Twin Test at a clinic, the cost would be £200 for 2 siblings. Or, if you wanted to test an extra child, for example triplets, this would increase the cost by £50.
Mobile Collection Twin DNA Test prices
If you choose this option, the prices for a Twin DNA Test would be as follows. The cost for 2 siblings is £230. The extra cost to have another child tested is £50.
DNA Twin Test Kits
If you prefer to take your own DNA mouth swab samples, you can order a Twin Home DNA kit by calling 0800 988 7107 and speaking to Clinical Advisor. The cost of the kit is £20, and the test analysis is £165.
To have an extra person (child) tested for any of the above options is only £45
Split Payment Options
To help spread the cost of your DNA test, we offer a split payment option. This means you can pay for half the test when we receive your samples, and the other half before your results are due. This is a popular option and is available for all Twin DNA Tests.
What do we include in the Twin DNA Test price?
We include the following services in the prices advertised for all Twin tests:
- Twin DNA Sample Collection for up to 3 individuals.
- Dispatch of Twin DNA test kits.
- Any deposits required for your Twin test appointment or test kits.
- Your Twin test appointment.
- Full support from a dedicated case manager.
- Laboratory DNA test analysis of your samples.
- All Twin DNA testing correspondence and reports.
What is not included in the Twin DNA Test price?
- Post Twin test support and optional counselling.
- Testing more people. For example, an extra child. We have detailed these costs above.
- Unusual mobile collection requests. For example, at a prison or hospital location.
- Please note, all above prices for appointment-based DNA tests are exclusive of VAT.
- Twin Zygosity testing cannot be used for Legal purposes.