We have an extensive range of Paternity DNA tests and prices. As a result, this means that there are many cost options available to you.
The price depends on the type of collection and DNA test you choose. Below, we have provided some examples of what a Paternity DNA test could cost based on your choices.
First, there are three types of sample collection service, these are:
- An appointment for your Paternity test at a DNA Clinic.
- Or, an appointment at a location of your *choice by a mobile collection officer.
- Or, by ordering a DNA Paternity test self-collection kit.
*geographic and practical limitations may apply for certain requests
Here are some examples based on the three options above.
Appointment based Paternity DNA Test prices
First, let’s look at appointments at a DNA Clinic.
If you wanted to book a ‘peace of mind’ Paternity Test at a clinic, the cost would be £245. This is for a mother, child and alleged father. Or, if you wanted to test an extra child, this would increase the cost by £75. So, to test a mother, two children and an alleged father, the total cost is £320.
What would be the cost of a Legal DNA Test using the example above? The cost for mother, child and alleged father is £375. The extra person cost is £100. So, the total for mother, two children and alleged father is £475.
Also, if you wanted to test two alleged fathers, then this would need to separate test analysis. We would not class the extra father an extra person.
Mobile Collection Paternity DNA Test prices
If you choose this option, the prices for a Paternity DNA Test would be as follows. The basic cost for a mother, child and alleged father is £275. The extra cost to have another child tested is £75. So the total cost for mother, two children and alleged father is £350.
The Legal Paternity Test cost is £395 for a mother, child and alleged father. The extra person (child) cost is £100. So, the total cost for testing two children is £495.
DNA Paternity Test Kits
If you prefer to take your own DNA mouth swab samples, you can order a DNA home kit. There are three options for the Paternity DNA home kit.
- You can order a Paternity DNA Clinics test kit from boots.com for only £19.99. The cost of the test analysis is then only £119.
- You can order a Paternity Test Kit from our online store. The DNA test kit is free and the test analysis fee on return of your samples is only £99.
- You can call 0800 988 7107 and order a Paternity Home DNA kit from a Clinical Advisor. The cost of the kit is £20, and the test analysis is £119.
To have an extra person (child) tested for any of the above options is only £50
Split Payment Options
To help spread the cost of your DNA test, we offer a split payment option.
For self-collection services:
We need the first half of the test cost when we receive your samples to begin the analysis.
For appointment based services:
To confirm the appointment, you must pay at least the first half of the test cost.
To receive the results of the test, you must pay the remaining balance.
This is a popular option and is available for all Paternity DNA Tests.
What do we include in the Paternity DNA Test price?
We include the following services in the prices advertised for all Paternity tests:
- Paternity DNA Sample Collection for up to 3 individuals.
- Dispatch of Paternity DNA test kits.
- Any deposits required for your Paternity test appointment or test kits.
- Your paternity test appointment.
- Full support from a dedicated case manager.
- Laboratory DNA test analysis of your samples.
- All Paternity DNA testing correspondence and reports.
- Also, Legal DNA Test costs include the following:
- Collection of legal identification for legal paternity tests.
- Legal verification by a trained sample collector for legal paternity tests.
What is not included in the Paternity DNA Test price?
- Post Paternity test support and optional counselling.
- Testing more people. For example, an extra child. We have detailed these costs above.
- Unusual mobile collection requests. For example, at a prison or hospital location.