We have an extensive range of Sibling DNA tests and prices. As a result, this means that there are many cost options available to you.
The price depends on the type of collection and DNA test you choose. Below, we have provided some examples of what a Sibling DNA test could cost based on your choices.
First, there are three types of sample collection service, these are:
- An appointment for your Sibling test at a DNA Clinic.
- Or, an appointment at a location of your *choice by a mobile collection officer.
- Or, by ordering a DNA Sibling test self-collection kit.
*geographic and practical limitations may apply for certain requests
Here are some examples based on the three options above.
Appointment based Sibling DNA Test prices
First, let’s look at appointments at a DNA Clinic.
If you wanted to book a ‘peace of mind’ Sibling Test at a clinic, the cost would be £200. This is for two siblings and can include one known parent. Or, if you wanted to test an extra sibling, this would increase the cost by £50. So, to test three siblings, the total cost is £250.
What would be the cost of a Legal DNA Test using the example above? The cost for two siblings is £320. The extra person cost is £75. So, the total for three siblings is £395.
Mobile Collection Sibling DNA Test prices
If you choose this option, the prices for a Sibling DNA Test would be as follows. The basic cost for two siblings and one known parent is £230. The extra cost to have another sibling tested is £50. So the total cost for three siblings is £280.
The Legal Sibling Test cost is £340 for two siblings. The extra person (sibling) cost is £75. So, the total cost for testing three siblings is £415.
DNA Sibling Test Kits
If you prefer to take your own DNA mouth swab samples, you can order a DNA home kit. There are three options for the Sibling DNA home kit.
- You can order a Boots Sibling DNA Clinics test kit through Crystal Health Group. The cost of the test analysis is then only £165. Please note. With the Boots Sibling test, we test upto three siblings at no extra cost!
- You can order a Sibling Test Kit from our online store. The DNA test kit is free and the test analysis fee on return of your samples is only £165.
- You can call 0800 988 7107 and order a Sibling Home DNA kit from a Clinical Advisor. The cost of the kit is £20, and the test analysis is £165.
To have an extra person (sibling) tested for any of the above options is only £30
Split Payment Options
To help spread the cost of your DNA test, we offer a split payment option.
For self-collection services:
We need the first half of the test cost when we receive your samples to begin the analysis.
For appointment based services:
To confirm the appointment, you must pay at least the first half of the test cost.
To receive the results of the test, you must pay the remaining balance.
What do we include in the Sibling DNA Test price?
We include the following services in the prices advertised for all Sibling tests:
- Sibling DNA Sample Collection.
- Dispatch of Sibling DNA test kits.
- Any deposits required for your Sibling test appointment or test kits.
- Your Sibling test appointment.
- Full support from a dedicated case manager.
- Laboratory DNA test analysis of your samples.
- All Sibling DNA testing correspondence and reports.
- Also, Legal DNA Test costs include the following:
- Collection of legal identification for legal Sibling tests.
- Legal verification by a trained sample collector for legal Sibling tests.
What is not included in the Sibling DNA Test price?
- Post Sibling test support and optional counselling.
- Testing more people. For example, an extra sibling. We have detailed these costs above.
- Unusual mobile collection requests. For example, at a prison or hospital location.
- Please note, all above prices for appointment based DNA tests are exclusive of VAT.