We have an extensive range of Avuncular DNA tests and prices. As a result. this means that there are many cost options available to you.
The price depends on the type of collection and DNA test you choose. Below, we have provided some examples of what a Avuncular DNA test could cost based on your choices.
First, there are three types of sample collection service, these are:
- An appointment for your Avuncular test at a DNA Clinic.
- Or, an appointment at a location of your *choice by a mobile collection officer.
- Or, by ordering a DNA Avuncular test self-collection kit.
*geographic and practical limitations may apply for certain requests
Here are some examples based on the three options above.
Appointment based Avuncular DNA Test prices
First, let’s look at appointments at a DNA Clinic.
If you wanted to book a ‘peace of mind’ Avuncular Test at a clinic, the cost would be £200. This is for one aunt/uncle, one child (nephew/niece), and can include one known parent (optional). Or, if you wanted to test an extra child, this would increase the cost by £50. So, to test one aunt/uncle and two children, the total cost is £250.
What would be the cost of a Legal DNA Test using the example above? The cost for one aunt/uncle and one child is £320. The extra person cost is £75. So, the total for one aunt/uncle and two children is £395.
Mobile Collection Avuncular DNA Test prices
If you choose this option, the prices for a Avuncular DNA Test would be as follows. The basic cost for one aunt/uncle, one child and one known parent (optional) is £230. The extra cost to have another child tested is £50. So the total cost for one aunt/uncle and two children is £280.
The Legal Avuncular Test cost is £340 for one aunt/uncle and one child. The extra person (child) cost is £75. So, the total cost for testing one aunt/uncle and two children is £415.
DNA Avuncular Test Kits
If you prefer to take your own DNA mouth swab samples, you can order a DNA home kit.
You can call 0800 988 7107 and order a Avuncular Home DNA kit from a Clinical Advisor. The cost of the kit is £20, and the test analysis is £165.
To have an extra person (child) tested is only £30.
Split Payment Options
To help spread the cost of your DNA test, we offer a split payment option.
For self-collection services:
We need the first half of the test cost when we receive your samples to begin the analysis.
For appointment based services:
To confirm the appointment, you must pay at least the first half of the test cost.
To receive the results of the test, you must pay the remaining balance.
This is a popular option and is available for all Avuncular DNA Tests.
What do we include in the Avuncular DNA Test price?
We include the following services in the prices advertised for all Avuncular tests:
- Avuncular DNA Sample Collection.
- Dispatch of Avuncular DNA test kits.
- Any deposits required for your Avuncular test appointment or test kits.
- Your Avuncular test appointment.
- Full support from a dedicated case manager.
- Laboratory DNA test analysis of your samples.
- All Avuncular DNA testing correspondence and reports.
- Also, Legal DNA Test costs include the following:
- Collection of legal identification for legal Avuncular tests.
- Legal verification by a trained sample collector for legal Avuncular tests.
What is not included in the Avuncular DNA Test price?
- Post Avuncular test support and optional counselling.
- Testing more people. For example, an extra child. We have detailed these costs above.
- Unusual mobile collection requests. For example, at a prison or hospital location.
- Please note, all above prices for appointment based DNA tests are exclusive of VAT.