The Drug Testing Clinics are also part of the Crystal Health Group. We provide drug and alcohol testing services to individuals and organisations in the UK, Ireland and overseas.
The unique network of Drug Testing Clinics, pharmacies and registered nurses, has established Crystal Health as the number one service provider of drug and alcohol tests in the UK. We have supported thousands of individuals and provided invaluable professional advice and workplace drug & alcohol testing services to SME's, large companies and global organisations. The drug and alcohol service includes:
- Urine drug testing for pre-employment.
- On-site and off-site random drug screening services for the workplace.
- Support and advice on the development of workplace drug and alcohol policies.
- Drug & alcohol hair testing in the workplace for executives and safety critical roles.
- Hair drug testing services for proof of abstinence for legal purposes.
- Bespoke industry specific testing regimes covering all business sectors including:
> Road Transport & Haulage
> Logistics & Transport
> Warehousing & Delivery
> Rail Industry
> Overseas Employment contracts
- Working partnerships with recruitment agencies for on-going drug and alcohol pre-employment testing services.
- Family services working closely with social services and solicitors.
As with DNA testing, our aim is to provide convenience, confidence and support throughout the drug and alcohol testing process. We are the only Drug Testing company who offer ALL of the following:
- Fully Managed Drug & Alcohol Testing.
- Off-site UK Drug Testing Clinic & Pharmacy Collection Network.
- On-site UK Registered Nurse Collection Network.
- UK Laboratory ISO 17025:2005 Accredited.
- UK Laboratory LinkUp Accreditation.
- 100% Accurate Results.
- Dedicated Drug Test Case Manager with Telephone Support.
- Post Drug Test Counselling Services.
- Legal Drug Test Expert Witness Report.
- Competitive, All Inclusive Pricing.
- Fast Results from next day to 7 Days (does not include sample collection).
- Full results reporting and trend analysis for workplace drug and alcohol testing.